Thames Opera CruiseEnds 23 Sep 2017 at 10:24 AM
Take your seats on the Thames Opera Cruise for an evening of opera to remember.
Sail into the evening and enjoy an intimate performance by the singers of The Opera Box, with London’s stunning views as a backdrop.
Following the sell-out success of last year’s production during Totally Thames, The Opera Box has joined forces with MBNA Thames Clippers to create a river cruise with a difference. Take in the sights of London accompanied by Menotti’s The Telephone, a new English translation of La Serva Padrona by Pergolesi and a host of your favourite opera arias. Featuring rising young soprano Elizabeth Karani and distinguished baritone Samuel Pantcheff, this promises to be an unforgettable evening.
The Thames Opera Cruise sails from London Bridge pier on Saturday 23rd September at 19:15, returning at approximately 21:30.
Tickets cost £25 (£20 concessions). Book here.
A licensed bar will be available on board to buy beers, wine and spirits as well as light snacks and hot drinks.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are only available online
- The Thames Opera Cruise boards at London Bridge Pier on Saturday 23rd September at 1915 to depart 1930, returning at approximately 2130
- Embark at London Bridge Pier, London Bridge Walk, London SE1 3UD. Please note this pier is not wheelchair accessible.
- Visit this page to see the pier on a map.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, the boat will depart at 1930 from London Bridge Pier, please arrive to board at 1915
- Concession fare is for Freedom Pass holders and Children 5-15 only, no under 5s admitted
- Tickets must be printed for travel
- Ticket will be for unreserved seating on board