Thames Opera CruiseEnded Sep 23, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Take your seats on the Thames Opera Cruise for an evening of opera to remember.
The Thames Opera Cruise sails from London Bridge pier on Saturday 23rd September at 19:15, returning at approximately 21:30.
Tickets cost £25 (£20 concessions).
Sail into the evening and enjoy an intimate performance by the singers of The Opera Box, with London’s stunning views as a backdrop.
Following the sell-out success of last year’s production during Totally Thames, The Opera Box has joined forces with MBNA Thames Clippers to create a river cruise with a difference. Take in the sights of London accompanied by Menotti’s The Telephone, a new English translation of La Serva Padrona by Pergolesi and a host of your favourite opera arias. Featuring rising young soprano Elizabeth Karani and distinguished baritone Samuel Pantcheff, this promises to be an unforgettable evening.
A licensed bar will be available on board to buy beers, wine and spirits as well as light snacks and hot drinks.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are only available online
- The Thames Opera Cruise boards at London Bridge Pier on Saturday 23rd September at 1915 to depart 1930, returning at approximately 2130
- Embark at London Bridge Pier, London Bridge Walk, London SE1 3UD. Please note this pier is not wheelchair accessible.
- Visit this page to see the pier on a map.
- Latecomers will not be admitted, the boat will depart at 1930 from London Bridge Pier, please arrive to board at 1915
- Concession fare is for Freedom Pass holders and Children 5-15 only, no under 5s admitted
- Tickets must be printed for travel
- Ticket will be for unreserved seating on board