The key changes to our service include:
- Key London piers will be served with a 10-20 minute frequency.
- The earliest weekday services will be a Westbound RB6 service starting at 05:25 from Canary Wharf Pier and Westbound RB1 service departing from Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 06:23.
- On weekends RB1 will start at 08:00 from Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier and RB2 at 08:05 from Battersea Power Station Pier.
- On weekdays, the last RB1 eastbound service will arrive at Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 23:28 and the last westbound RB6 will get to Putney Pier at 20:54.
- On weekends the last service will arrive at Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 23:46 (RB2) and at Battersea Power Station Pier at 22:26 (RB2).
- On weekends RB1 will stop at all East and Central Zone piers between Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) and London Eye (Waterloo) piers at a 30-minute frequency from 08:00.
- On weekends, this will mean that passengers travelling to/ from Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) and Royal Wharf piers can remain on RB1, no longer needing to change at North Greenwich Pier (previously the RB5 service).
- On weekdays the last AM service from Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier will depart at 11:05 and resume at 17:25.
RB2 (weekday off-peak and weekends)
- There will be a daily direct link between Battersea and the East Zone via Canary Wharf.
- RB2 will run at a 30-minute frequency between Battersea Power Station Pier and Greenwich Pier on weekdays or North Greenwich Pier on weekends.
- A 10-30 minute frequency will be maintained on weekend evenings for piers in the Central and East Zones, with later RB2 eastbound services calling at these piers.
- The RB4 timetable will be reviewed in late June should Government restrictions be relaxed further.
RB6 (weekday peak)
- We are increasing Canary Wharf - Putney services.
- 8 out of our 9 morning eastbound RB6 sailings from Putney will call at Canary Wharf
- 7 out of our 9 evening westbound RB6 departures will terminate at Putney.
- The first eastbound RB6 service from Putney will arrive at Canary Wharf Pier at 08:08.
- Services to the East Zone will increase with the last three Eastbound RB6 sailings terminating at Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier.
- The last RB6 service arrives at Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 22:43.
View full Summer Timetable
All our services still have an enhanced cleaning regime and social distancing measures in place. Please remember face coverings are mandatory on all public transport and must be worn on all piers and vessels unless exempt.
Our café bars are open with special measures in place; you may remove your face covering to eat or drink on board.
Please use our Lifebuoy hand sanitiser stations and adhere to our Covid-19 safety measures.