Winter timetable from Monday 7 November 2022
Please be aware that from Monday 7 November 2022 there will be changes to our current weekday timetable affecting all zones and all routes.
These changes will allow us to maximise vessel maintenance time as well as crew training during the quieter winter months. The weekend timetable is not changing.
Main changes on the weekday timetable:
- The RB1 during off-peak hours on weekdays will operate between Battersea Power Station and North Greenwich piers creating a daily direct link between the two areas.
- Frequency has been increased to 20 mins during off-peak hours.
- The first five RB1 sailings westbound in the AM will only be operating between Barking Riverside and Embankment piers.
- The eastbound service to/from Westminster and London Eye (Waterloo) piers will start later.
- The RB2 will only operate on weekends and is replaced by the RB1 during the week. The RB2 will return in the spring.
- The first RB6 boat from Putney now sails as far as Barking Riverside which includes an earlier first stop at Canary Wharf at 07:45.
- The first and last three sailings of the morning will provide a direct link between Putney and North Greenwich piers.
Please check the timetable before travelling.