Timetable change from 19 April
Please be aware that from Tuesday 19 April 2022 there will be changes to our current weekday and weekend timetables affecting all zones and all routes. These changes enable us to increase the frequency of our services during the busier summer months and to start calling at our 24th pier, Barking Riverside, which is now open.
Changes to weekday timetable:
- On weekday mornings, RB1 will operate every 20 - 30 minutes between Barking Riverside and Battersea Power Station piers.
- Throughout the daytime, RB1 will operate between Westminster and North Greenwich piers via London Eye (Waterloo) every 20 minutes.
- In the evening, RB1 will operate between Westminster and Barking Riverside piers every 20 - 30 minutes.
- RB2 will return to the weekday timetable, providing a quick service between Battersea Power Station and Greenwich piers at 30-minute intervals throughout the daytime.
- RB4, the Canary Wharf - Doubletree Docklands ferry service, will continue to provide crossings between Canary Wharf and Rotherhithe every 10 - 15 minutes but there will be slight changes to departure times.
- On weekdays, the service will operate 06:17 - 23:33 with service breaks at 12:11 - 13:00 and 19:56 - 20:35.
- RB6 services will call at piers in the West Zone on average every 20 minutes during the morning peak.
- In the evenings, RB6 will operate at a 30-minute frequency between Putney and Central or East London.
Changes to weekend timetable:
- On weekends, there will be an RB1 service every 30 minutes between 08:20 and 23:30. These services will call at all piers (apart from Blackfriars) from Barking Riverside to Westminster piers, via London Eye (Waterloo).
- RB2 will also operate every 30 minutes between North Greenwich and Battersea Power Station from 08:25 to midnight.
- On Saturday evenings, the 21:35 and 22:40 RB2 departures from Battersea Power Station Pier will call at Royal Wharf, Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) and Barking Riverside piers.
- On weekends, RB4 will continue to operate crossings between Canary Wharf and Doubletree Docklands piers at 15-minute intervals from 08:25 until 23:34 with service breaks at 12:01 - 12:37 and 19:46 - 20:37.