Cutty Sark joint ticket packagesEnds 31 Mar 2018 at 11:17 PM
MBNA Thames Clippers and Cutty Sark have teamed up with an exclusive joint ticket; the perfect day out.
- Cutty Sark and TC Return Adult: £26.50
- Cutty Sark and TC Return Child: £13.50
Terms and Conditions
- Not valid for use in the West Zone or on River Bus Express services for events at The O2.
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking, valid for return travel anytime from 9am onwards and entry into the Cutty Sark anytime from 10am onwards.
- Tickets must be purchased online, they will not be available at MBNA Thames Clippers piers
- Children are aged between 5 and 15.
- Please check opening and last admission times of the Cutty Sark on the Royal Museums Greenwich website before beginning your journey.
About Cutty Sark
Cutty Sark is part of Royal Museums Greenwich, a group of world-class museums also incorporating the National Maritime Museum, Royal Observatory and the 17th Century Queen’s House, situated within two hundred acres of Royal Greenwich Park land, at the heart of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site.
Come aboard and experience what it was like to sail this much-loved national icon. Stand on the main deck and marvel at the towering masts and 11 miles of rigging, take the helm at the ship’s wheel, and enjoy fabulous views of the River Thames. Experience what life was like on board a historic sailing ship and get a taste of life as a seafaring Victorian while exploring one of the world’s most famous ships.
Walk right underneath Cutty Sark’s gleaming copper hull and reach up to touch a piece of maritime history. Smell and touch samples of the original cargo in the lower hold – including tea, wool and whisky, watch the short video, play the interactive navigation game or download the new Cutty Sark app! After exploring the ship, enjoy a quintessentially British afternoon tea underneath the ship built to bring tea to Britain.
About MBNA Thames Clippers
MBNA Thames Clippers, the fastest fleet on the river, run a 20-minute frequency offering commuters and sightseers with a unique way to travel around the capital. Passengers can enjoy a comfortable, spacious seat; all offer great views with an outdoor deck at the back of the boats and Costa Coffee bars on board. MBNA Thames Clippers serve Greenwich Pier throughout the day with boats arriving and leaving every 20 minutes from first thing in the morning until late into the evening. The pier is next to Cutty Sark at the heart of maritime Greenwich.