Get ready to embark on a musical journey like no other as Prognosis Festival makes its way to London next month! With two sold-out editions in Eindhoven, this internationally renowned festival is finally bringing its unique brand of prog, rock and metal to the UK. And the best part? You could be going for free!
We've partnered with indigo at The O2 for Prognosis Festival 2023, to offer two lucky winners a pair of weekend tickets each to attend the festival on 22 & 23 April, as well as two River Roamers tickets - giving you unlimited river travel, and an exciting new way to get to The O2.
If you're a true prog fan, this is the place to be. Featuring some of the biggest names in the industry, including Polish Prog-masters Riverside, Swedish supergroup Soen, and the legendary sci-fi metal innovators Voivod, this isn't an event to miss. You'll also get to experience the unique musical stylings of Ithaca, Rosalie Cunningham, Iamthemorning, LizZard, and O.R.K., among others.
But the excitement doesn't stop there! Newly announced acts like Swedish post-rockers pg.lost, American post-metal troupe Astronoid, and Einar Solberg, frontman of Norwegian progressive heavyweights Leprous, will also be taking the stage.
Answer the question below correctly, before end of 12 March, for your chance to win.
- Terms and conditions
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 12 March 2023.
- On Monday 13 March 2023, two winners will be selected at random to win two tickets each to Prognosis Festival.
- The winner must reply by 10am on Wednesday 15 March; otherwise Uber Boat by Thames Clippers reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner.
- The tickets will only allow entry to Prognosis Festival on 22 & 23 April.
- The winners will also receive two River Roamer tickets for all-day unlimited travel with Uber Boat by Thames Clippers to redeem within 12 months.
- Winner's details will be shared with Prognosis Festival in order to award the prize.
- Prize is not transferable to another individual and not exchangeable for cash or for another indigo at The O2 event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding indigo at The O2, Prognosis Festival, and Uber Boat by Thames Clippers employees, their immediate families and affiliated companies.
- To receive their tickets for the festival the winners will need to download The O2 Venue App (available on Google Play and Apple Store)
- View our competition terms and conditions