Last updated: 02.12.2022
Collins River Enterprises Limited (registered company no. 03713645) t/a Uber Boat by Thames Clippers of Third Floor, Clipper House, Trinity Buoy Wharf London E14 0JY ("Uber Boat by Thames Clippers") is the promoter ("Promoter") of the relevant free-to-enter competition (the “Competition”), the specific details of which can be found on the competition page of the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers official website which can be found at http://thamesclippers.com/competition (the “Competition Page”).
These Terms and Condition apply to the Competition and accordingly shall apply to all persons who enter the Competition in the manner set out in on the Competition Page before the stipulated closing deadline (the “Entry Deadline”), with such persons being entered into the Competition to win the prize(s) detailed on the Competition Page (the "Prize").
- The Competition is only open to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and who is UK resident. Only one entry is allowed per person for each Competition.
- Entries must be made in the manner set out on the Competition Page. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents, or anyone else connected with this Competition are each prohibited from entering the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries must be made in the manner set out on the Competition Page. Entries received after the Entry Deadline are invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided on the Competition Page form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Entries made online (if set out in the on the Competition Page as being an accepted method of entry) using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The Prize shall be the tickets, product, experience, or otherwise as is more particularly stipulated on the Competition Page.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter will select winner(s) from all eligible entries received before the Entry Deadline at random (as determined in its sole discretion). The winner(s) of the Prize will be notified by email within 48 hours following the Entry Deadline. If the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of receiving notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to select alternative winner(s) from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize(s) of similar value if the specified Prize becomes unavailable. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- Unless specifically stipulated on the Competition Page, if the Prize requires attendance at a site or venue, the winner(s) will be solely responsible for travel to and from the site or venue, and all other expenses. The Promoter assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any costs, charges, or expenses which winner(s) may incur in connection with their redemption of the Prize.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win (including on the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers official website and our social media channels), unless you inform us that you would like this information to be withheld.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost, or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets, or other documents related to the Prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition after any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners, and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Competition, the Prize(s) or these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable, including the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage.