Set sail to Greenwich by taking part in an exciting competition for a chance to win a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass for two. Stand astride the Prime Meridian of the world at the Royal Observatory, home of Greenwich Mean Time and climb aboard Cutty Sark, the world’s sole-surviving tea clipper, all in one day.
The winner will also receive two River Roamer tickets for all-day river travel on the Uber Boat by Thames Clippers services.
© National Maritime Museum, Greenwich
Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass
With the Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass you can climb aboard Cutty Sark, the fastest sailing ship of its time that was used to bring tea from China to London, and unravel the extraordinary phenomena of time, space and astronomy at the Royal Observatory.
Both attractions, set in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are open daily from 10am-5pm (last admission 4pm) and are within easy walking distance from each other (15min.).
For your chance to win, answer the question below correctly:
- Terms and conditions
- Competition closes at 23.59 on Sunday 08 May 2022.
- On Monday 09 May, one winner will be selected at random and will be entitled to a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass for two.
- The winner must reply by Wednesday 11 May; otherwise Uber Boat by Thames Clippers reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner.
- Winner's details (name and email address) will be shared with Royal Museums Greenwich in order to award the prize.
- The winner will be able to redeem the tickets within 6 months of closing date of the competition.
- The winner will also receive two Adult River Roamer tickets for all-day unlimited travel with Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
- Prize is not transferable to another individual and not exchangeable for cash.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Royal Museums Greenwich and Uber Boat by Thames Clippers employees, their immediate families, affiliated companies and their agents.
- View our competition terms and conditions