In celebration of our newest addition to the fleet, Mercury Clipper, going into full service we’re challenging you to snap a shot of the shiny new boat in action to win a prize!
If you spot our new vessel or are one of the lucky ones sailing onboard, take a photo and share it on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #MercuryRising or comment on our Facebook post by midnight on Friday 28 July 2017. Don’t forget to tag us in your posts - @thamesclippers.
We’ll pick our favourite shot by Friday 4 August 2017 and the winner will enjoy a family day out courtesy of 2 x MBNA Thames Clippers Family River Roamer ticket – for a fun-packed day of unlimited hop-on, hop-off travel – plus a trip on the Emirates Air Line.
So, cameras at the ready and you could enjoy a family day out exploring the Capital by boat and soaring over the river on the Emirates Air Line.
The Family River Roamer ticket entitles 2 adults and up to 3 children hop on and hop off use all day on a chosen date in our RB1 and RB2 routes and Emirates Air Line ticket includes a return trip.
Full Terms and Conditions below
Competition Terms and Conditions
Collins River Enterprises (registered company no. 03713645) of The O2, London SE10 0DX ("Thames Clippers") is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition the specific details of which will be hosted on the MBNA Thames Clippers official website http://thamesclippers.com (the “Competition Page”). Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who enter the competition in the manner set out in on the Competition Page before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed on the Competition Page (the "Prize").
1. This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entries must be made in the manner set out on the Competition Page. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
3. Any instructions provided on the Competition Page form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Entries made online (if set out in the on the Competition Page as being an accepted method of entry) using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
4. The Prize shall be the tickets, product, experience, or otherwise as is more particularly stipulated on the Competition Page.
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified by email following the Competition closing time. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. Unless specifically stipulated on the Competition Page, if the Prize requires attendance at a site or venue, the winner(s) and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the site or venue, and all other expenses. Thames Clippers assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
15. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
18. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant MBNA Thames Clippers permission for your entry to be published on MBNA Thames Clippers website and on any social media account controlled by MBNA Thames Clippers, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. You grant MBNA Thames Clippers a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in publications) for purposes connected with the competition.