Times are changing!
From 11th June 2018
Following the launch of the new timetable on 30 April 2018, we have listened to customer feedback and where practical, are making service adjustments as a direct result of this feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and apologies for the inconvenience we may have caused.
The revised timetable affects morning peak RB1 and RB6 weekdays ONLY and will take effect from 11 June 2018.
What the changes mean for you:
- More Westbound departures go all the way to Battersea Power Station
- Battersea Power Station A.M Eastbound frequency improved (especially in the 7-8am peak), with more boats serving Canary Wharf directly
- More departures from Embankment to Canary Wharf
Thank you for your continued and valued custom.
Timetable from 14th May - 10th June 2018
We have made a small amend to our timetable, which went live on Monday 14th May, in response to customer feedback.
We added additional services from Battersea Power Station Pier in the AM peak, including an additional RB1 eastbound sailing.
This change also affects:
- The 0625 RB1 westbound service will no longer continue to London Eye (Waterloo) Pier but will have an additional stop at Westminster Pier
- The first RB1 eastbound service will have amended departure times from Embankment and London Eye (Waterloo) Piers