Please note: in line with UK Government advice, we have closed the bars on all of our vessels until further notice. Find out more.
Introducing the Digital Loyalty Card
We are happy to announce that we are currently trialling a digital loyalty card to reward our customers: easy to set up and simple to use. All you need is our Thames Clippers Ticketing App.
It works just like a paper card but better and on your phone: scan your barcode and collect 1 point for each £1 you spend at the onboard bar!
- 15 points gives you £1 off
- 25 points gives you a free hot drink
How to set up your loyalty card?
Do you have the Thames Clippers Ticketing App installed on your phone yet? If not please download and create an account.
Next time you go to the onboard bar:
1. Let us know that you would like be part of the loyalty scheme
2. Open the Ticketing App > tap the icon on the top right corner > choose “Loyalty Account”
3. The barista will scan the QR code and ask for your name
That’s it, you’re all set! Next time you order from the onboard bar you just need to show the QR code under ”Loyalty Account”. The barista will let you know how many points you have each time you scan the app.
Terms and conditions
The Loyalty Scheme is being trialled and Thames Clippers reserves the right to suspend, cancel or review the service and terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.