Embankment Pier closure
Embankment Pier is closing until further notice for emergency repair works.
Price changes, 2nd January
On January 2nd 2017 there will be changes to some of our prices; this will be the first price update since September 2015 when river zones were introduced.
- Our Standard fares for Zonal travel will increase and subsequently Travelcard fares* will increase to maintain the 1/3 off Standard fare discount.
- River Roamer prices will change. Kids will now go free with a Family River Roamer ticket.
- Season ticket prices and the Online, App, Oyster/contactless fare for Zonal travel have been frozen.
- West Zone and Central and West Fares will not change in January.
*Please note customers paying for a discounted Travelcard fare that is linked to an Oyster/contactless card will pay the new increased Travelcard fare.
Route Map change
From January 2nd 2017 Canary Wharf will be in both the Central and East Zones making it cheaper for passengers to travel between Central and West Zones to Canary Wharf. For passengers travelling in the East Zone, Canary Wharf will remain as part of the East Zone only fare as well.
RB6 limited capacity
Due to vessels in dry dock, the following RB6 services will run on a 62 seater:
- RB6 0655 and 0830 Eastbound services
- RB6 0605 and 0742 Westbound services
- RB6 1822 and 1950 Eastbound services
- RB6 1730 and 1901 Westbound services
We're sorry for any inconvenience caused
For the most up to date information on our services please check our Twitter page @thamesclippers
Our fleet control update Twitter with delay information using TfL’s wording for delays. “Minor” refers to delays between 5-15 minutes. “Severe” refers to delays that are over 15 minutes. When a service is suspended between two piers this means that the service is not running at that time between the piers mentioned.
As delays on the river can be caused by a number of factors including pier congestion, passenger demand, tides and sometimes technical problems with the vessels, we always appreciate your patience while we manage the matter. We cannot always give a specific reason for each individual delay nor can our fleet control respond to individual tweets asking about the arrival time of your service.
In extreme fog our services cannot operate, see more. Please check Twitter for latest updates.
For the latest service updates for MBNA Thames Clippers please follow us on Twitter