The View from The Shard and MBNA Thames Clippers Joint TicketsEnds 31 Mar 2019 at 11:59 PM
Travel 800ft above London and glide down the Thames with our new joint ticket
The View from The Shard, the premium visitor attraction located at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building, The Shard. Designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano, The Shard has redefined London’s skyline and quickly established its place as a dynamic symbol of London. Experience unrivalled 360 degree views over the city for up to 40 miles on a clear day.
Begin your journey in the extraordinary high-speed lifts that carry you from Level 1 to Level 68 in sixty seconds. Once there, enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the capital from the Level 69 observation deck whilst unwinding with a glass of champagne, or share a moment with a loved one spotting London’s famous landmarks from the open-air Skydeck on Level 72, where exposed to the elements you can take in the atmosphere and sounds of the city below.
Choose the Day and Night fare option for two visits to The View from The Shard: your 1st visit can be anytime between 10AM and 6PM daily and a 2-hour gap must be left before your 2nd visit. Or make it extra special with a glass of Champagne.
All combined with either single or all day River Roamer travel with MBNA Thames Clippers. Disembark at London Bridge City Pier.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets include entry to The View from the Shard and either Single or hop-on, hop-off River Roamer travel. River travel is valid in MBNA Thames Clippers Central and East Zones, not valid for use in the West Zone or on River Bus Express services for The O2
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking, valid for travel anytime from 9am onwards and entry The View from the Shard anytime from 10am onwards
- Please select Child 4 for 4 year olds or Child (5-15) for children between 5 and 15 years old. Under 4s travel free with MBNA Thames Clippers, and able to visit The View from the Shard for free too
- The View from the Shard is located at Railway Approach, London SE1 9SG, disembark at London Bridge City Pier
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to the Customer Service Assistant. MBNA Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away. The voucher on the last page must be handed in to The View from the Shard.
- For full The View from the Shard Terms & Conditions, visit their website
- Joint tickets do not include fast track entrance to The View from The Shard. Entrance is only guaranteed at the next available slot.
- Check full opening times at The View from the Shard here
- Day and Night fare option is valid for two visits to The View from The Shard: your 1st visit can be anytime between 10AM and 6PM daily and a 2-hour gap must be left before your 2nd visit
- Champagne tickets can only be purchased from customers 18+ and include 1 x glass of Champagne Lanson