The London Dungeon joint ticket packagesEnds 30 Jun 2018 at 11:59 PM
Dive into 1000 years of London’s murky past with a trip to The London Dungeon
There’s no better way to experience London’s murky past than a river trip combined with The London Dungeon.
Peer at Traitor’s Gate as you sail past Tower of London or the hangman's noose at prospector Whitby pub where pirates hung.
Disembark at London Eye for The London Dungeon; discover the stories and villains of London’s past, with a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 19 interactive shows, 360 degree sets, special effects and 2 exciting rides. It’s a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past.
Terms and conditions
- These tickets are valid for river travel in the Central and East Zones. Not valid for use in the West Zone or River Bus Express services for events at The O2
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking
- Tickets are valid for river travel from 9am. Check opening times of The London Dungeon below.
- Children are either between 5 and 15 or 4 years old. Under 4s are free
- You must show your valid Freedom Pass when boarding if you purchase Freedom Pass Holder tickets
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to the Customer Service Assistant on board. MBNA Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away.
- The London Dungeon can be found County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB. London Eye Pier is the closest pier.
- The London Dungeon opening hours: Mon / Tue / Wed / Fri: 10am – 5pm (last entry 5pm), Thursday: 11am – 5pm (last entry 5pm), Saturday: 10am – 6.30pm (last entry 6.30pm), Sunday: 10am – 6pm (last entry 6pm). Check their website for most up to date opening hours.