Steve McQueen, Year 3 at Tate BritainEnds 3 May 2020 at 5:30 PM
All aboard the RB2 to Tate Britain for Steve McQueen’s Year3!
Opening on Tuesday 12 November, Steve McQueen Year 3 presents an epic portrait of London’s Year 3 pupils. Explored through the vehicle of the traditional school class photograph, Steve McQueen invited every Year 3 primary school class in London to be photographed. These class photos are brought together into a single large-scale installation, capturing tens of thousands of Year 3 schoolchildren in a milestone year in their development.
The best way to arrive at Tate Britain is via Millbank Pier! Located just across the street from the gallery, Millbank Pier is served by RB2 and select RB6 services at least every half-hour; connecting Tate Britain to Tate Modern, Waterloo, London Bridge, the City and everywhere in between.
Kids travel to Tate Britain for free!
To mark the opening of this unprecedented exhibition, we are offering free kids’ travel to and from Tate Britain’s Millbank Pier! Children aged between 5 and 15 years old (under 5s travel for free as standard) will be able to travel to and from Tate Britain for free with tickets bought online in advance and with an accompanying paying adult (per child).
Discount code: TATEKIDS
School groups discount
School groups visiting the exhibition can also receive a 15% group discount!
Our high-speed catamarans are a fantastic way to bookend this most special of class trips. As well as offering free coach parking at North Greenwich (near our pier) to school groups travelling with Thames Clippers, groups of 10 or more going to the Steve McQueen Year 3 Exhibition will receive a special 15% discount on Single, Return and River Roamer (hop-on, hop-off) tickets! For further information please contact our Customer Communications Team via the General Enquiries online form. Please give us at least two weeks’ notice before the intended date of travel so that we can help you plan your journey.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children must be aged between 5-15 years for TATEKIDS offer. Under 5’s travel for free as standard. One free child place per one full-paying adult per transaction.
- TATEKIDS code is vailable for single/return tickets to/from Millbank Pier only, between 12 November 2019 and 3 May 2020.
- The code TATEKIDS cannot be used in conjunction with another discount.
- The code TATEKIDS can only be used to book tickets online, not valid at our ticket offices or ticket machines
- To redeem our offer please enter the code TATEKIDS in the 'Discount codes' field at check-out
- All travel is subject to our Conditions of Carriage.
- Thames Clippers reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.