SEA LIFE London Joint Ticket PackagesEnds 31 Mar 2020 at 11:59 PM
Take to the water for a fun day out: embark on a river adventure and combine with a visit to SEA LIFE London
Enjoy a water themed day with a trip to SEA LIFE London take a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Every step will reveal something new, from a face to face encounter with sharks to Gentoo Penguins in an ice adventure.
Arriving by river will add to the experience, with spectacular vistas and perhaps a spot of Thames wildlife. Choose from all day hop-on, hop-off travel with a River Roamer option or zoom across London with the single journey option.
Terms and conditions
- These tickets are valid for river travel in the Central and East Zones. Not valid for use in the West Zone or River Bus Express services for events at The O2
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking
- Tickets are valid for river travel from 9am. Check opening times of SEA LIFE London below
- Children are between 5 and 15 or between 3 and 4. Under 3s are free
- You must show your valid Freedom Pass when boarding if you purchase Freedom Pass Holder tickets
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to the Customer Service Assistant on board
- SEA LIFE London opening times: 7 days a week (except Christmas Day). Monday - Friday :10.00 - 19.00 (last entry 18.00) Saturday – Sunday: 09.00 - 19.00 (last entry 18.00)
- Christmas opening hours: 24th December 09:00 – 16:00 (last entry 15:00) 25th December CLOSED 26th – 30th December 09.00 – 19:00 (last entry 18:00) 31st December 09.00 – 15:00 (last entry 14:00) 1st January 10.00 – 20:00 (last entry 19:00) 2nd January 09.00 – 19:00 (last entry 18:00)