SEA LIFE London Joint Ticket PackagesEnds 31 Mar 2020 at 11:59 PM
Take to the water for a fun day out: embark on a river adventure and combine with a visit to SEA LIFE London.
Enjoy a water themed day with a trip to SEA LIFE London take a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Every step will reveal something new, from a face to face encounter with sharks to Gentoo Penguins in an ice adventure.
Arriving by river will add to the experience, with spectacular vistas and perhaps a spot of Thames wildlife. Choose from all day hop-on, hop-off travel with a River Roamer option or zoom across London with the single journey option.
Terms and conditions
- These tickets are valid for river travel in All Zones. Not valid for use on River Bus Express services for events at The O2
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking
- Tickets are valid for river travel from start of the service. Check opening times of SEA LIFE London below
- Children are between 5 and 15 or between 3 and 4. Under 3s are free
- You must show your valid Freedom Pass when boarding if you purchase Freedom Pass Holder tickets
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to the Customer Service Assistant on board
- SEA LIFE London opening times: 7 days a week (except Christmas Day). Monday - Friday :10.00 - 19.00 (last entry 18.00) Saturday – Sunday: 09.00 - 19.00 (last entry 18.00)
- Christmas opening hours: 24th December 09:00 – 16:00 (last entry 15:00) 25th December CLOSED 26th – 30th December 09.00 – 19:00 (last entry 18:00) 31st December 09.00 – 15:00 (last entry 14:00) 1st January 10.00 – 20:00 (last entry 19:00) 2nd January 09.00 – 19:00 (last entry 18:00)