Sailing at Sunset Instagram workshopsEnded Jun 9, 2017 at 3:08 PM
Discover the secret to capturing that perfect sunset shot with two of London’s top Instagrammers in our #SailingatSunset season.
Hop on board for our series of Instagram tutorials and pick up top photography tips from Neil and Nige – better known as @mumhad1of those and @Levanterman. These two renowned Instagrammers will be on board for selected sunset sailings to offer their inside knowledge on photo composition, editing and social media guidance.
Stunning river backdrop + iconic London landmarks = Instagram winner!
The #SailingAtSunset series takes place on the following existing timetabled RB1 services from Westminster to North Greenwich Pier:
- Tuesday 16 May – Nige (@Levanterman)
- RB1 20:34 sailing from Westminster (for sunset at 20:47)
- Tuesday 23 May – Nige (@Levanterman)
- RB1 20:34 sailing from Westminster (for sunset at 20:57)
- Tuesday 30 May – Neil Andrews (@mumhad1ofthose)
- RB1 20:54 sailing from Westminster (for sunset at 21:06)
- Tuesday 6 June – Neil Andrews (@mumhad1ofthose)
- RB1 20:54 sailing from Westminster (for sunset at 21:14)
These workshops are included in your usual MBNA Thames Clippers ticket, and are hosted on board the above scheduled timetabled services. Book Single, Return or all day hop-on, hop-off River Roamers here.
Win a month’s free river travel!
To celebrate the #SailingatSunset season we’re offering you the chance to win a month’s free river travel and a return journey on Emirates Air Line cable car in our new photography competition! Share your best sunset shots of the Thames using #SailingAtSunset and tagging @thamesclippers.
Competition closes 9am Friday 9th June 2017. The winner will be notified W/C 12th June 2017.