Mums go free this Mothering SundayEnded Mar 26, 2017 at 6:49 PM
Special offer - Mums go free!
Show her she’s special this year, we’re offering a big thank you to all mums with a free River Roamer for hop-on, hop-off all day travel on Mothering Sunday! To take advantage of the special offer, tickets must be booked online in advance for travel on Sunday 26th March using the code TREATMUM. Book here
Terms and Conditions
- Only valid when booked online in advance
- The free adult River Roamer offer only available when purchasing at least one other River Roamer ticket
- The offer is only valid for use on Mother’s Day, 26th March
- The offer is restricted to one free ticket per customer
- Tickets must be printed to be valid for travel
Ideas for how make the most of your day together:
We have 21 piers across London so pick your most convenient to start the day, London Eye Pier is close to Waterloo station and London Bridge Pier is a short walk from London Bridge station.
- Indulge in art at the Hockney exhibition at Tate Britain, disembark at Millbank Pier
- Mums eat free at Sea Containers, a modern yet casual dining experience based on the Golden Age of transatlantic travel, set alongside the River Thames. Disembark at Bankside Pier, find out more
- Hop off at Greenwich to take a leisurely stroll around the park, marvel at the art in the Queen’s House or the Painted Ceiling at The Old Royal Naval College. If you’re feeling peckish enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Fan Museum
- If you’re looking for an experience to remember, the Intercontinental – The O2, have a Mother’s Day Spa Afternoon Tea package. See details.