London Transport Museum, Emirates Air Line & river joint ticket packagesEnds 31 Dec 2018 at 4:55 PM
Combine three unique transport attractions with this joint ticket for London Transport Museum, Emirates Air Line and travel on MBNA Thames Clippers
Fly over and glide down the Thames with MBNA Thames Clippers and Emirates Air Line, then visit London Transport Museum. The perfect combination for a fun family day out!
London Transport Museum is situated in the heart of Covent Garden and filled with stunning exhibits; the Museum explores the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800. Historic vehicles, world-famous posters and the very best objects from the Museum’s extraordinary collection are brought together to tell the story of London’s development and the part transport played in defining the unique identity of the city.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking
- These tickets are valid for river travel in the Central and East Zones. Not valid for use in the West Zone or River Bus Express services for events at The O2
- Tickets must be purchased online, they will not be available at MBNA Thames Clippers piers
- Children are 5-15, under 5s travel free
- Tickets are valid for MBNA Thames Clippers and Emirates Air Line travel from 08:00am and entry to London Transport Museum from 10.00am (Monday-Thurs, Sat and Sun), and from 11.00am on Fridays
- Please check full opening times on the London Transport Museum website
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to staff at each attraction. MBNA Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away