London Seafood Festival - Oyster Masterclass on the ThamesEnds 13 Jun 2019 at 7:00 PM
Celebrate London Seafood Festival with an onboard masterclass in molluscs
Join us aboard our brand new Venus Clipper on Thursday 13 June to hear in-depth tuition from oyster experts and founders of Wright Brothers, Ben Wright and Robin Hancock, as you sail through the city.
Suited to seafood connoisseurs and novices alike, the masterclass will explain the health benefits of seafood and dispel common myths and misconceptions about molluscs, as well as including a selection of oysters and English sparkling wine from award-winning producer Ridgeview – all in the surroundings of unparalleled views of London.
Departing from London Bridge City Pier at 7 pm, Venus Clipper will pass iconic London landmarks including Shakespeare’s Globe, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Houses of Parliament before docking beside the iconic Battersea Power Station at 8:10 pm.
You can continue the experience on land with a ticket that includes a two-course dinner at Wright Brothers Battersea, or alternatively, remain on board for a return journey arriving at London Bridge City Pier at 8:40 p.m. A licensed bar will be available on the boat for the return journey.
Tickets for the masterclass cost £45, or £70 with a two-course dinner at Wright Brothers Battersea.
Terms and conditions
- £45 Oyster Masterclass ticket includes:
A selection of six natural oysters & guided tasting and two glasses of English sparkling wine from award-winning producer Ridgeview.
- £70 Oyster Masterclass ticket includes:
Oysters, guided tasting and English sparkling wine as above and a two-course dinner from a set-menu at Wright Brothers Battersea (seating from 8.15pm) - View menu.
- Guests are welcome to board the boat from 6.40pm, departing at 7.00pm sharp.
- Estimated arrival time at Battersea Power Station is 8.10pm.
- If you’ve booked a dining ticket, tables will be reserved from 8.15pm. Wright Brothers will contact you after you purchase your ticket to book your table.
- Please note: if you choose to alight in Battersea after the masterclass, return travel to London Bridge City Pier at a later time with MBNA Thames Clippers is not included.
- Ticket holders must be 18+
- Tickets for this event are non-refundable
- The organiser of this event reserves the right to cancel this event at any time, in which case all guests will receive a full refund.
- The boat will depart at 7.00pm sharp. Missing the boat will not entitle guests to a refund.
- Two-course dinner will be from a set-menu on the evening. Wright Brothers will do their best to accommodate any special dietary requirements. Please notify Wright Brothers in advance of any dietary requirements: [email protected]
- Filming and photography may take place during the event; by purchasing a ticket you consent to being included in any filming and photography. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please let us know when you arrive at the event and we will do our best to accommodate you.