Tower of London joint ticket packagesEnds 28 Feb 2018 at 5:13 PM
Explore the 1,000 year old Tower of London and get there by river with this joint ticket
Gaze up at the massive White Tower, tiptoe through a king’s medieval bedchamber and marvel at the priceless Crown Jewels. Meet the Yeoman Warders with bloody tales to tell; stand where famous heads rolled, discover where prisoners and exotic wild animals were kept – then hear even more surprising stories about the Tower – a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Disembark at Tower Pier for Tower of London.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking
- Tickets are valid on MBNA Thames Clippers in the Central and East Zones. Not valid for use on the West Zone or on River Bus Express services for events at The O2
- Tickets must be purchased online, they will not be available at MBNA Thames Clippers pier
- Children are between 5 and 15
- Tickets are valid for MBNA Thames Clippers travel from 09:00am and entry to the Tower of London from 10:00am
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to the Customer Service Assistant on board. MBNA Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away