Dinosaurs in the Wild joint ticket packagesEnded Sep 2, 2018 at 1:22 PM
Enjoy a voyage of a lifetime with Dinosaurs in the Wild ‘’YOUR SEAT ON OUR TIME MACHINE AWAITS!
Board the time machine at Greenwich Peninsula, London and your adventure begins – in seconds, pioneering technology will transport you back 67 million years to see living dinosaurs with your very own eyes. Get closer to dinosaurs than you ever imagined possible – right at the heart of the action – and experience the fiercely competitive prehistoric world of the hunter and the hunted.
- Entry to Dinosaurs in the Wild
- Return or all day hop-on, hop-off River Roamer ticket on MBNA Thames Clippers travel in the Central and East Zones
- There's also an option to include a 360 degree Discovery Experience on Emirates Air Line cable car
Terms and Conditions
- This joint ticket purchased via MBNA Thames Clippers must be shown at the Dinosaurs in the Wild Box Office upon arrival and is valid for the date purchased. Customers will be accommodated on the first available time slot, subject to availability
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking
- MBNA Thames Clippers tickets are valid from 09.00am on the date you select, these tickets are valid for river travel in the Central and East Zones. Not valid for use in the West Zone or River Bus Express services for The O2
- Children* are either between 3 and 4, or between 5 and 15
- A Family ticket is valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children
- Peak and off peak prices available across selected dates
- Check opening times of Dinosaurs in the Wild here
- There is a strict no refund policy
- Further information can be found here
- Tickets must be printed. MBNA Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away.
*AGE RECOMMENDATION: the experience is ideal for children aged 5 and above. Parental discretion is suggested for all younger children: please see https://dinosaursinthewild.com/faqs/ for advice. Children aged 2 or under go free. Everyone aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.