London Eye joint ticket packagesEnds 31 Mar 2020 at 11:59 PM
Save time and money and buy one ticket for a river trip plus ride on the London Eye, the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
For the best view of London’s attractions combine river travel and a trip on the London Eye.
The London Eye is centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. At 135 metres, the London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, offering breath-taking 360 degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks.
An experience on the London Eye will lift you high enough to see up to 40 kilometres on a clear day and keep you close enough to see the spectacular details of the city unfolding beneath you.
Arrive at London Eye Pier in style with a single river journey or choose to make a day of it with the hop-on, hop-off daily River Roamer option.
Terms and conditions
- These tickets are valid for river travel in All Zones. Not valid for use on River Bus Express services for events at The O2
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking
- Tickets are valid for river travel from the start of the service. Check opening times of the London Eye
- Children are either between 5 and 15 or 4 years old. Under 4s are free
- You must show your valid Freedom Pass when boarding if you purchase Freedom Pass Holder tickets
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to the Customer Service Assistant on board. Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away
- The London Eye can be found at The London Eye, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7PB. The closest pier is London Eye
- Click here to see London Eye opening times