RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2016Ended May 29, 2016 at 1:27 PM
Arrive in style and avoid the crowds, travel to RHS Chelsea Flower Show by river.
MBNA Thames Clippers RB6 service is a great way to travel to Cadogan Pier from Central London for the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Plus, RHS members can receive 1/3 off discount!
The RB6 service runs direct from Blackfriars and Embankment piers to west London on weekday mornings and evenings. Note that the last westbound morning service is 0902. We do not run the RB6 service on weekends. Check out the timetable and route map here.
It's a comfortable and relaxed way to travel down to the show in the morning and to head back into town in the evening. Plus you can enjoy lovely river views and on-board coffee bars.
Royal Horticultural Society members can enjoy a 1/3 off adult single tickets when they book online or buy at ticket offices. If booking online enter code RHS16 and show your valid membership card along with your ticket when you board.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are valid for the day selected when booking.
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it to the Customer Service Assistant on board. MBNA Thames Clippers operates a 'no ticket, no travel' policy, passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away.
- Please check the timetable before booking
- Discount only valid on full prices adult fare
- Please note that Cadogan pier is not wheelchair accessible.