A taste of something differentEnds 31 Mar 2019 at 11:59 PM
Londoners need no excuse for a pint, but we are providing one anyway
From Monday 18 until Sunday 31 March, we’ll be hosting some fantastic guest beers on board our services for you to enjoy!
Every day there will be a different beer at the bar for you to try!
We’d also love to hear your feedback, let us know what you think through our social media channels @thamesclippers
- Adnams Ghost Ship: A good assertive pithy bitterness and a malty backbone. It is brewed with a selection of malts - Pale Ale, Rye Crystal and Cara, and a blend of other American hop varieties to create some great citrus flavours.
- Brooklyn East IPA: A clean, drinkable IPA that's packed with flavour and offers a bold balance, not a smack in the head. American hops soar in the bright piney aroma, while East Kent Goldings hops bring the taste of stone fruits and firm bitterness from IPA's ancestral British home.
- Hogs Back Traditional English Ale (TEA): A top selling, award winning, best bitter with a light amber colour. TEA is refreshing, hoppy and well balanced.
- Lagunitas 12th of Never Ale: The magical, mystical 12th of Never is a blend of old and new school hops that play bright citrus, rich coconut, and papaya-esque flavours, all on a solid stage of English puffed wheat. Tropically hoppy. Light, yet full-bodied. Bright and citrusy. Pale, cold, slightly alcoholic and bitter.
- Meantime Yakima Red: Meantime Yakima Red is brewed with British and German malts to give a deep ruby colour and medium to full body. The addition of five varieties of US hop from the Yakima Valley in Washington State imparts spectacular fruit and citrus flavours with a restrained bitterness. Yakima Red delivers all the flavour and character you come to expect from Meantime's variety of craft beer styles.
- Whitstable Bay Organic Ale: A light coloured ale that is brewed using only organic ingredients, and the brewery’s own chalk-filtered mineral water. It combines delicate hints of fresh hops with the softer, buttery richness of pale and crystal malts to produce a delightful ale.
Don’t miss out: hop on board!
Terms and conditions
- Guest beers will be on board for two (2) weeks, from Monday 18 March 2019 until Sunday 31 March 2019
- Guest beers are subject to availability
- Beers are individually priced. Please check with the barista on board for prices
- Customers purchasing beers must be 18 years old and older. Our baristas and crew have the right to ask for proof of age if you look under 18
- Please drink responsibly