Travel by river and open up the car-free capital!Ends 22 Sep 2019 at 11:59 PM
Four great reasons to be on the river 21 – 22 September
Saturday 21 – Sunday 22 September is Open House London weekend and this year there are over 800 buildings across London taking part in the programme. While on Sunday 22 September, London is hosting its first Car Free Day, which will see some of the capital’s busiest streets converted into open spaces. Vehicles will not be able to enter The City from Aldgate to St. Paul’s and Moorgate to Tooley Street.
Did we mention Sunday 22 September is also World Rivers Day?
So how are you supposed to get around all the exciting activities taking place in the newly-pedestrianised Central London, and the newly opened-up spaces across London, as well as mark World Rivers Day?
By hopping on and off London's River Bus with 2-FOR-1 River Roamers of course!
Discount code: 2FOR1RR
To celebrate the opening up of London’s buildings, and the opening up of London’s streets, and one of the world's most famous rivers for World Rivers Day; over the weekend of 21 - 22 September we’re offering 2-For-1 River Roamers! Hop-on and hop-off between 17 piers connecting some of the major buildings of Open House; including Portcullis House (nearest pier: Westminster), the Old Royal Naval College (nearest pier: Greenwich) and West India Dock Impounding Station (nearest pier: Canary Wharf); as well as the temporarily pedestrianised areas of Central London. Our routes provide the best way to get around all the activities and see all the sights on this special September weekend.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid on online Adult River Roamers only for travel on Saturday 21 or Sunday 22 September 2019.
- Add 2 River Roamer tickets to the basket and enter code 2FOR1RR in the "Discount Codes" field at checkout to receive one of them for free.
- A maximum of one complimentary ticket can be claimed per transaction.
- River Roamer tickets can be used from 09:00 until end of service for the Central and East Zones (Battersea Power Station Pier to Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier). Tickets are not valid on the River Bus Express service for events at The O2.
- Thames Clippers reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- All travel is subject to our Conditions of Carriage.