Mother's Day Around LondonEnded Mar 11, 2018 at 4:44 PM
This Mother’s Day, treat mum with a day out on the river! To make the day extra special check out all you can do along our routes:
- Head to Battersea Power Station and check out Spare Tyre’s Women of Wandsworth in celebration of International Women’s Month. See more here.
- Southbank Centre is putting on the WOW – Women of the World festival, which celebrates women and girls. Find out more. And if your mum is an ABBA superfan, take her to the ABBA: Super Troupers exhibition, a musical journey with Swedish pop sensation ABBA as they take over 1970s Britain. See more here. Disembark at London Eye Pier
- Take to Tate Modern for the brand new The EY Exhibition: Picasso 1932 – Love, Fame and Tragedy, a month-by-month journey through Picasso’s “year of wonders”. Disembark at Bankside. See more here.
- Hop off at Greenwich to take a leisurely stroll around the park, marvel at the art in the Queen’s House or the Painted Ceiling at The Old Royal Naval College. And to finish the trip, head to The Fan Museum for an incredible Afternoon Tea! See more here.
- Sea Containers restaurant at Mondrian has a Mums Eat Free offer this Mothering Sunday. The offer is valid for a party of 4 and up to a group of 8. Book your table here. Further Terms and Conditions apply so make sure you enquire when booking. Disembark at Bankside.