Love Your CommuteEnds 31 Dec 2018 at 1:46 PM
Alleviate your stress when you choose to commute by river. Pick up a coffee from the on-board bar, relax on a comfortable seat and enjoy a chance to take in the fresh air as you sail past stunning river views; a river commute is about taking care of you!
We're encouraging you to Love Your Commute with a series of free activities to enrich your time spent on board getting to and from work.
The forthcoming monthly line-up includes:
Monday 1 October, celebrate International Coffee Day on board as we're giving away 750 Americanos across our morning sailings on the RB1 and RB6 routes from 0700 to 0830. Terms and conditions apply below.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is for free coffee giveaway on Monday, 1 October
- Coffee giving away is a 12oz Americano only. Any extras will be subjected to charge
- 750 Americanos will be given away across 15 morning sailings across RB1 and RB6 routes between 0700 and 0830
- 62-capacity boats (Star Clipper, Storm Clipper and Sky Clipper) do not have bars on board, therefore cannot serve coffees
- One coffee per person
- Complimentary Americanos subject to availability and until stocks last
All sessions are included in the normal ticket price, and you can join at any pier along the route. More details will be published here in due course so check back to make sure you don't miss out!
Past events include:
18 September: Happy Heads will be back on board to help you breathe and focus with a new mindfulness session.
16 August: @vintagebooks joined us for a bibliotherapy session to help you select your perfect summer reads.
26 July: An exclusive photography workshop with photographer and one of London's top instagrammers @Levanteman
12 June: Free giveaway of innocent drinks on board to energise your commute.
17 May: Mindfulness workshop with Happy Heads, helping us learn to stop, think and breathe.
We're putting on these activations as a result of some research that highlighted that commuting has a major impact on Brits' mental health. For full information, please click here.