Gravesend trialEnds 14 Sep 2017 at 8:14 PM
The Gravesend trial is now sold out. Parking is still available to purchase in advance.
This trial is to showcase MBNA Thames Clippers services and to help understand demand for a commuter service from Gravesend. If you would like to send us your feedback, please fill in this survey.
More about the trial
From 11th – 14th September 2017 MBNA Thames Clippers will be trialling a service from Gravesend Town Pier to Central London. Try a commute with a view, enjoy licensed coffee bars on board, climate controlled cabins and outside back deck as you travel to London in style. Reach Canary Wharf in 48 minutes or the City in an hour with no traffic or fuss!
|Gravesend Town Pier 0715||Embankment 1740|
|Canary Wharf 0803||Blackfriars 1746|
|Tower 0813||Tower 1752|
|Blackfriars 0819||Canary Wharf 1802|
|Embankment 0825||Gravesend Town Pier 1850|
Parking can be paid for in advance for all day parking in Gravesend at Market Square, Horn Yard or West Street, costing £6.80. You can pre pay when you book your free river slot. Click to book.
Click here for more information on carpark locations.
Terms and Conditions
- Please arrive at the pier at least 10 minutes prior to departure to ensure you can embark on your booked sailing
- Any latecomers will need to join the first come, first served queue
- If you choose to travel on the PM service the only disembarkation point will be Gravesend Town Pier
- Your departure time, embarkation and disembarkation pier are listed under ticket type
- This trial is free to use but there will be a customer survey on board or online to help the company plan for future services
- Ticket is valid for the date, departure time and piers selected within the booking
- Please note that customers must remember to print their ticket and present it as they board. MBNA Thames Clippers operate a 'no ticket, no travel' policy - passengers without a printed ticket will be turned away