Going to the Foodism 100 Awards?Ends 24 Jan 2019 at 10:08 PM
The Foodism 100 Awards are back for the second year in a row and will be celebrating venues and businesses creating positive change in London's food scene.
The award night will place on Thursday 24 January at Greenwich Market featuring a free bar, great street food and live entertainment. And you would be supporting a great cause, for each portion of food purchased £1 will be donated to Action Against Hunger!
Intrigued? Check foodism.co.uk to know more
Get to Greenwich in style with 50% Off
Greenwich Market is one of London's best covered markets in London and it’s only a few minutes from Greenwich Pier! Make it a special night and take the boat from any pier in central London and travel to the Foodism 100 Awards in style. Grab a drink and enjoy the views from the back deck or from inside our warm cabins.
Greenwich Pier is just 35 minutes from London Eye (Waterloo) Pier, 25 minutes from London Bridge Pier or 20 minutes from Tower Pier!
Use discount code FOODISM100 at checkout to get 50% off Single or Return adults tickets.
Last Westbound service departs Greenwich Pier at 21:56; last Eastbound service departs at 23:29
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid for travel on Thursday 24 January 2019 to/from Greenwich Pier for The Foodism 100 Awards.
- Discount code FOODISM100 entitles the user to 50% off Adult Single and Return standard tickets and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- 50% discount is on Adult fares only.
- Discount can only be used once per customer and is restricted to a maximum of 4 tickets.
- Offer can only be redeemed online via booking.thamesclippers.com by using the code FOODISM100 at checkout.
- Offer subject to availability.
- All travel is subject to our Conditions of Carriage.
- MBNA Thames Clippers reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.