We will be operating to a festive timetable 24th December 2016 to 2nd January 2017.
- There will be no services on Christmas Day or Boxing Day
- Christmas Eve- there will be no service on our RB2 route, a Sunday service will operate on the RB4 Doubletree Docklands ferry, RB1 and RB1X services will finish early with the last RB1 service departing Embankment at 2029 and the last RB1X departing Embankment at 2010
- New Year’s Eve – There will be a normal service on RB1 and RB1X with an early finish, boats stop calling at London Eye Pier at 1456
- On the other Bank Holidays we will operate to a weekend service with no service on the RB6
Price Updates January 2nd 2017
On January 2nd 2017 there will be changes to some of our prices; this will be the first price update since September 2015 when river zones were introduced.
- Our Standard fares for Zonal travel will increase and subsequently Travelcard fares* will increase to maintain the 1/3 off Standard fare discount.
- River Roamer prices will change. Kids will now go free with a Family River Roamer ticket.
- Season ticket prices and the Online, App, Oyster/contactless fare for Zonal travel have been frozen.
- West Zone and Central and West Fares will not change in January.
*Please note customers paying for a discounted Travelcard fare that is linked to an Oyster/contactless card will pay the new increased Travelcard fare.